Re: Status report of Qt3 packages in Debian GNU/Linux unstable

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 01:50:18AM +0100, Martin Loschwitz wrote:
> First, i want to apology for providing packages that not fulfilled peoples
> wishes in the past. But to my own defense, i also want to point out that
> there haven't been many significant changes from my first upload (which
> was 2:3.0.5-1) and the first set of redesigned packages (3:3.1.1-1), which
> obviously were the reason for the big flamewar we all could observe in last
> days.

All I'm asking is that you inform me when you introduce changes that
makes my package unbuildable. (ie. the QMAKESPEC change and the new
QTDIR).

--
Peter Mathiasson, peter at mathiasson dot nu, http://www.mathiasson.nu
GPG Fingerprint: A9A7 F8F6 9821 F415 B066 77F1 7FF5 C2E6 7BF2 F228