Re: Package without upstream (nparted)

On Thu, Jan 30, 2003 at 10:21:42PM +0100, Julien LEMOINE <speedblue@debian.org> was heard to say:
> Icewm had the same problem[4], but nparted seems to be definitively dead,
> and I have no idea how to cope with these problems.

  Send the following mail to submit@bugs.debian.org:

=============
Package: ftp.debian.org

  nparted has been abandoned upstream and suffers from continuing bugs.
Please remove this package from the archive.

  You could ask for it to be adopted first (warning people that whoever
adopts it will become upstream), but I wouldn't be too hopeful.

  Daniel

|         "Note that fires are not restricted to dormitories.                 |
|          Indeed, fire can occur in off-campus residences as well."          |
|           -- Brown University Fire Safety Guide                             |
\------------- Got APT? -- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org ------------/