Re: Please test Exim TLS 4.12...

Sander Smeenk <ssmeenk@freshdot.net> wrote:
> You told me on IRC that exim4 will be packaged by someone else as
> the current exim 3.xx maintainer, so will that person please stand
> up so we can discuss what's best on this subject? :)

Actually it is group of people, including the exim3 maintainer,
development is coordinated on this ML
http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/mailman/listinfo/exim4debian
please feel free to participate.

> Quoting Andreas Metzler (ametzler@downhill.at.eu.org):
>> Please don't upload them. We have almost ready packages for exim v4,
>> including a ssl-enabled version.

> Will that version also support PostgreSQL databases?

Yes, it will. But because of the kerberos4kth-something issue you
noticed to it is not buildable in sid, too. (You can still build the
versions without PostgreSQL support though.)

>> http://www.logic.univie.ac.at/~ametzler/debian/exim4manpages/
>> I'll check your packages.

> And I'll check yours ;)

TIA.