Re: Please test Exim TLS 4.12...

Quoting Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo (jsogo@debian.org):

> > I have recently created new exim-tls packages which also provide exim
> > 4.12 instead of 3.xx and I am a little bit hesitant to upload them to
> > Debian because of the problems that /*MIGHT*/ arise when someone with an
> > insanely difficult exim-tls 3.xx configuration tries to upgrade to 4.xx.
> Shouldn't this package should been created from the same source as
> exim4 as postfix does? If it can be done, mantaining two equal source
> packages for different binary packages isn't very good, IMO.

This is a good idea, but as far as I know, no exim4 source is available
in Debian yet nor do I know of anyone planning to package exim4 :)

You told me on IRC that exim4 will be packaged by someone else as the
current exim 3.xx maintainer, so will that person please stand up so we
can discuss what's best on this subject? :)

Regards,
Sander.