Re: Please test Exim TLS 4.12...

On Wednesday, January 29, 2003, at 08:39  am, Sander Smeenk wrote:

Hi,

I have recently created new exim-tls packages which also provide exim
4.12 instead of 3.xx and I am a little bit hesitant to upload them to
Debian because of the problems that /*MIGHT*/ arise when someone with an insanely difficult exim-tls 3.xx configuration tries to upgrade to 4.xx.

Are you coordinating this with the guys who are packaging Exim 4 generally?

If not, the Oracle predicts Trouble To Come.

Cheers,

Nick