Re: Accepted cvs 1.10.7-9.2 (sparc source all)

Tollef Fog Heen wrote:
> * Martin Schulze
>
> | Changes:
> |  cvs (1.10.7-9.2) oldstable-security; urgency=high
> |  .
> |    * Non-maintainer upload by the Security Team
> |    * Added texinfo to build-deps so the package builds again
>
> Please, send patches to the BTS when doing NMUs, since those changelog
> entries should go into the package.  Even security NMUs should have
> their changes mailed to the BTS.

Why?  Just for the sake of it?  This is stable and there's a new
upstream version you are going to packge anyway.  The patch in stable
is not important for you.  (oh, and you haven't responded to my mail
either, so I had to believe that you're too busy to care at the moment.)

Regards,

	Joey

--
Ten years and still binary compatible.  -- XFree86