Re: Suggested press release in reaction to RHAT dropping sparc and alpha

On Sat, Dec 21, 2002 at 05:48:58PM -0500, Jaldhar H. Vyas wrote:
> So I read in OSNews today[1] that Red Hat is dropping support for the
> alpha and sparc architectures.  I think we should let it be widely known
> that we still support sparc and alpha users 100%  Maybe something like
> this...

So after nearly 2 weeks of discussion, I don't think I've seen any sign
of an actual press release (certainly not on www.debian.org, anyway).
I like the idea of some official Debian evangelism, and am disappointed
that this press release doesn't seem to have happened.  What's the
story?

noah