RFA: cadaver

package: wnpp
severity: normal

I intend to orphan cadaver if nobody is taking the maintainerhsip.

The reason for this is, that I do not want to stress myself with
debian-legal issues anymore. For a full hitory of the problem, see bug
report #163583

I have packaged 0.20, but it is not available on ftp site. since it was
restricted for licensing issues (conflict between OpenSSL and GPL), but I
will reupload it with SSL disabled.

The new maintainer will have to port cadaver to GNU TLS, since cadaver
without SSL support does not make much sence to me.

The package has no open bug reports.

If you are interested, please contact me.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wendelinusstrasse39.76646Bruchsal.de --