Re: Are we losing users to Gentoo?

OK, howzabout some useful links that show that
although Debian may be losing some users, which is
still a shame, it perhaps not as bad as some would
think.

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=3614

http://forums.gentoo.org/viewtopic.php?t=24417

The first link shows a poll done a while ago on which
OS was used before Debian, and the second one ask
specifically if someone has moved from Debian to
Gentoo, which is a bit new to be mega useful, but
still interesting.

BTW, God I wish Debian had forums like this, far
easier that email lists (and no I can't set this up
before someone suggests it).

Jon