Re: NM application

On Sun, Nov 24, 2002 at 02:21:37PM +1100, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:
> Sorry to raise this at the moment as i'm sure everyone is busy recovering
> from recent events and even though this is probably not the appropriate forum
> all my other efforts have fallen on deaf emails.

-newmaint-discuss is probably better.

> Anyway,  I'm trying to find out why my NM application (geoff@starbiz.com.au)
> is taking so long to get through the final part of the process.  My AM
> approved my application on 25 May 2002.  It's now 24 Nov 2002 - so that's
> pretty much 6 months.

Think that's too much?  You should see Gustavo Franco's.  I've waited my
fair bit, also -- almost the same as you, I guess.  Don't worry, the DAM
will eventually process your application.  Just wait.

--
Carlos Laviola   < claviola@debian.org >
Debian GNU/Linux <http://www.debian.org>