Re: debian-installer

What we really need is a debian installer web page that has a link to
cvs, the current status, the mailing list, and the current todo list
front and center. I'm planning on adding this to my p.d.o site, but I
haven't had the time yet, as I've been working on udebs for gtkfb.

soon...

--
michael cardenas       | lead software engineer, lindows.com
hyperpoem.net          | GNU/Linux software developer

"O to be delivered from the rational into the realm of pure song..."
- Theodore Roethke