Virtual consoles broken in sid?

Hi *,

After updating to current sid yesterday and booting the system today,
I can' really use text mode anymore because everything with highlighted
colors is omitted from the display (printed black on black).

The only thing that could be responsible for this is probably the
console-tools package which was upgraded in that run. I currently have

  console-tools (1:0.2.3dbs-24) unstable; urgency=low

as the latest changelog entry. Is anybody seeing similar problems?

Ah, and btw: The first console stays partly functional. The colors are
wrong but you can still see what is displayed.

Greetings

	Torsten