Unscheduled downtime for master.debian.org and murphy.debian.org

We(Brainfood) host the above named machines.  We have received notice from our
colo today, that they are going to be doing some generator work
tomorrow(Friday).  This most likely affects these machines, as an initial
check shows them to be plugged into the generator source, and not the UPS
source.

Later today, we will be moving these machines to backup power.  This will
obviously require taking these machines offline to move their power cords.  I
apologize for the shortness of this notice.

Downtime should be minimal.  I'll give a 5 minute warning(with shutdown) when
I'm at the colo, but be warned.