Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

On 10/24/2002 7:27 PM, Marek Habersack at grendel@debian.org wrote:

> I withdraw my original statement and sign below what you said. I do hope
> somebody can add IceWM/Openbox/Wmaker of whatever other WM support to DeDe.

Me too.  I like Windowmaker.  But then, Wmaker is sort of a clone of
NextStep, which was cooked up by Steve Jobs Next company after he was fired
from Apple; and I am an old Macintosh fan.  So maybe I am a little bit
biased ;-)

I think Steve Jobs is a jerk as a human being, and I wish he wasn't
running/ruining Apple anymore; but he does put together some damn elegant
hardware and software.

Cheers,
Luke Seubert