Re: [desktop] RFD: Can DeMuDi and Desktop Debian unite kernel development efforts?

On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, Graham Wilson wrote:

> > http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/
>
> debian packages of the patch are available at:
>
> 	http://decoy.wox.org/~bob/debian/
Great.
I repeat:
Why is there no entry in wnpp (or did I miss something)?
Why is nobody seeking for a sponsor to upload?
Why does nobody care for bringing this nifty stuff under control of the
BTS to find bugs in it?
Why should Debian users are forced to add extra lines to their
   /etc/apt/sources.list
Why do we not care better for our users in providing this as native
Debian package if this is something we obviousely really need (at least
two subprojects claimed to have big need for it).

Many questions ...

         Andreas.