Re: [desktop] why kde and gnome's menu situation sucks

On Tue, 22 Oct 2002 18:46:16 -0400,
Luke Seubert <ls.maillist@verizon.net> wrote:
> Lesson?  Debian Desktop should pick only one X terminal to put into the menu
> (my choice would be a well configured xterm but I am flexible) to make it
> easy for the newbie.  The power user can add other X terminal programs to
> the menu if he doesn't like Debian's default choice.  Note:  these other
> terminal emulators will of course be installed and waiting, ready for use,
> they just won't necessarily show up in the default menu under KDE, Gnome,
> etc.
s/xterm/mlterm/, I don't want to see mojibake on Debian's default X terminal.
(On mlterm you can do CTRL + right-click to change its font and color
--- another advantage.)

--
Oohara Yuuma <oohara@libra.interq.or.jp>
Debian developer