[Internal Projects] Naming of Debian-Edu packages

Hi,

congratulations to the first Debian-Edu packages which are uploaded by
Raphael Hertzog.  I'm happy to see those packages reaching the Debian
archive.

One minor remark:  While I think the naming scheme education-* is
*very* descriptive IMHO edu-* is descriptive *enough*.  The advantage
of a shorter preposition would be that you would be able to read more
than two letters in the list of dselect, which is

         education-as
         education-ch
         education-de
         education-de