Re: [Internal projects] Common development in subprojects

On Thu, 17 Oct 2002, marco trevisani wrote:

>  The majority of the resources for next step will be anyway devoted to
>  fixing before the 1.0 release in April, plus, starting porting to more
>  platforms (alpha, risc, ppc, 64-bit machines etc.).
This will be done automatically if you join Debian.  Any package has to
work on all released plattforms.  I think the most important item here
is the debian-installer for all plattforms.  If there are other DeMuDi
packages in DeMuDi which are not in Debian just try to make them official.
Autobuilders and Users who write bug reports do a good job in porting
work.

Kind regards

        Andreas.