Problems with erlangen upload queue?

Hi all,

Do we have any known problem with the erlangen upload queue?

I uploaded yesterday a number of packages and they are still there. The time stamp of the status file changes each half an hour, but nothing seems to be done, and no mail report about possible problems is sent to me. I also had some problems a couple of weeks ago with other package.

Any hint?

Cheers,

Agustin

Agustin Martin Domingo, Dpto. de Fisica, ETS Arquitectura Madrid,
(U. Politecnica de Madrid)  tel: +34 91-336-6536, Fax: +34 91-336-6554,
email:agmartin@aq.upm.es, http://corbu.aq.upm.es/~agmartin/welcome.html