Re: new maintainter process [was: Re: Orphaning my packages]

On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 12:04:57AM -0500, Brother Branden Robinson preached da werd, yo:
> On Wed, Oct 02, 2002 at 05:34:22AM +0200, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:
> > You may see some statistics in http://nm.debian.org/ .
>
> It would be nice if those statistics were up-to-date.  I don't know if
> the "Last modified" date at the bottom of the page is supposed to
> correspond to the statistics, but some applicants have been waiting for
> DAM approval for longer than the maximum number of days listed in the
> table.

AFAIK the last modified date corresponds to the page itself, and the
statistics are pulled out of a database. And it could be that maximum
days is calculated only for those who have actually *passed* NM, and
Era^Wpeople who haven't yet passed are producing the anomaly you just
described.

-d

--
Daniel Stone 	     <daniel@raging.dropbear.id.au>             <dstone@kde.org>