Re: CDs in courses

martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach martin schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2002.09.25.1902 +0200]:
> > Why not picking up the first CD and copy them 30 times?  Or use the
> > LT2002 CD which has a purpose of being 1-CD-only and copy that one
> > 30 times?
>
> Because that's what I did and my impression was that people would have
> preferred an official CD by far. It's a kind of image thing I suppose,
> and one CD to one of these guys is as good of an investment as 20 CDs
> distributed at any fair.

Err... using the official CD image makes the CD official.

If you need to have an officially pressed and distributed CD from
Debian, that's not possible since we're not in the CD pressing
business but in the OS developing business.

Regards,

	Joey

--
Every use of Linux is a proper use of Linux.  -- Jon "Maddog" Hall