RE: Where is old "info su" which had RMS comment ??

"info coreutils su"

> If I do "info su", manual page comes out (testing machine).

That's because "info su" is getting you the docs for the shadow su.  You
know, the "su" that's actually on your system. :)

>   * no more info file! (coreutils.info resides in fileutils for
>     now. I'll deal with this more elegantly in a future release.)

"No more separate info files" is probably what this should say.  They
all got squished together in one large coreutils info file.  Which is
fine now that coreutils itself is all in one package too.

... Adam