Re: RFC: dropping alsa-0.5 support

Il 22/09/2002 alle 19:25:21, -0500, Jeff Licquia ha scritto:

> Then again, you might not, if you're doing woody-based DeMuDi work, or
> if you're not inclined to wait for us.

...i'm inclined, i'm totally inclined ...:-)
It would not make sense for us to waste time on something that is
already almost done, and probably better than what we could do...so i
keep being inclined...

I guess it will also part of the debian-installer...am i wrong?
Is there a cvs or any place where the discover2 can be seen?

well we started with woody, but i'm really pushing the rest of the
team to move to sid.

	ciao,
	marco

* marco trevisani                                                      *
* http://trevisani.mine.nu   marco@centrotemporeale.it                 *
* http://www.agnula.org -- A GNU/Linux Audio Distribution              *
* Neither MS-Word nor MS-PowerPoint attachments please:                *
* See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html           *
* Gpg Fingerprint = 6096 84B8 046C A5C9 B538  255E 9FFF 1121 3AFB FFA6 *