announce: debian woody rebuilt packages

I've set up an apt-gettable repository of Objective Caml related
packages rebuilt for debian woody, because almost all sid package (or at
least all of them that contains dynamic loading stuff) aren't
installable on woody due to dependencies unsatisfiablity.

The repository contains only binary packages (sources are the same of
the sid packages) and is accessible with this apt-get line:

  deb http://people.debian.org/~zack/ocaml unstable main contrib non-free

Currently the repository contains these binary packages rebuilt for
woody:

   fort, libconfigwin-ocaml-dev, libgdome2-cpp-smart-dev,
   libgdome2-cpp-smart0, libgdome2-ocaml, libgdome2-ocaml-dev,
   libgdome2-xslt-ocaml, libgdome2-xslt-ocaml-dev, liblablgl-ocaml,
   liblablgl-ocaml-dev, liblablgtk-ocaml, liblablgtk-ocaml-dev,
   liblablgtkmathview-ocaml, liblablgtkmathview-ocaml-dev,
   libnetclient-ocaml-dev, libocamlnet-ocaml-dev, libpcre-ocaml,
   libpcre-ocaml-dev, libpgsql-ocaml-dev, libpxp-ocaml-dev,
   libshell-ocaml, libshell-ocaml-dev, libxstr-ocaml-dev, ocaml,
   ocaml-base, ocaml-findlib, ocaml-native-compilers, ocaml-source,
   zoggy

More packages will be added, hopely all ocaml relateds ones, and I will
try to keep the repository up to date with the new version of packages;
please let me know if something that you need is missing and/or not up
to date.

The old repository (located at www.students.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro ...)
will be no longer containing packages rebuilt for woody, but only sid
ones, so please remove it from your sources.list if you are running a
woody machine.

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy