Re: Accepted po-debconf 0.2.2 (all source)

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002, Joey Hess wrote:

> > We could do something special for deb format 3.0.
>
> Do you have anything particular in mind?

Another member in the deb?  It's still going to be ar/tar based, but there
will be no required order(except for debian-binary being first).

Plus, since we are bumping the version, we might as well redo some things, if
it makes them easier.

I was basically throwing this out there, to see if anyone could come up with a
better, more efficient way.