Re: disabling the acknowledgements from bugs.debian.org

also sprach martin schulze <joey@infodrom.org> [2002.09.16.1647 +0200]:

> > > procmail ;)
> >
> > doesn't save me on traffic, does it?
>
> If you're clever, it does.  Otherwise...
>
> Hint: foo@debian.org -> foo@$host.debian.org -> procmail -> /dev/null

yeah well, that would require me to start using madduck@debian.org as
an independent and individually configurable email address.
madduck.net is doing all i want, and i don't need more administrative
burdens.

but yes, you have a point (although you aren't the first to suggest
this).

> Unix is user friendly ...  It's just picky about its friends.

<sniff>i am trying...</sniff>

micro$oft windoze is like an air-condition:
it breakes down if you open a window.