Re: "removed" Debian packages section&BTS tags

I meant to revise that line to say that I will eventually consult with
Debian-qa as to how to better track why packages are removed from the
archives.

Your point on the misconception about unmaintained packages being removed
needs to be added to my proposal. I still believe that it would be useful
to have programs like the one you mention available somewhere via apt and
yes, it sounds like it should be removed (and added to "removed"<g>).

     Drew Daniels