Re: A program which deserves being packaged: SAP DB

On Fri, Sep 13, 2002 at 04:44:58PM +0200, Joerg Wendland wrote:
> Richard Atterer, on 2002-09-13, 12:38, you wrote:
> > Just like ITPer Bernd Eckenfels, I don't have the time to package it.
> > What a pity - it really deserves it!
>
> I would like to help in packaging but I won't manage packaging it alone.
> How about setting up sapdb-packaging related mailing-list?

Actually, just using debian-devel should be OK. (Most flamewars here
have more messages than an sapdb-packaging list could ever create...)

You could start by packaging sapdb-devtools, which will be a
Build-Depends of the actual sapdb source, and an important first step.

Cheers,

  Richard

--
  __   _