Re: disabling the acknowledgements from bugs.debian.org

On Sep 11, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> I asked to have these turned off some time ago, and there appeared to
> be a vocal group of developers who prefer having them.  No one's done
> the work to enable or disable them for particular people.

When/if implemented in debbugs, I'll certainly expose the
functionality in reportbug.  (My guess is the simplest thing would be
a X-Debbugs-Acknowledge: header that could be used to control acks on
a per-submission basis.)

Chris
--
Chris Lawrence <cnlawren@phy.olemiss.edu> - http://www.lordsutch.com/chris/

Computer Systems Manager, Physics and Astronomy, Univ. of Mississippi
125B Lewis Hall - 662-915-5765