Packages up for adoption.

After some long hard thought, I have decided to put all the glide
packages up for adoption.

I no longer have a machine with 3Dfx hardware in it to test with, and
trying to maintain packages that I can't even test is not something that
I wish to do.

If someone would like these packages drop me an email.

This also includes device3dfx.

Zephaniah E. Hull.

--
	1024D/E65A7801 Zephaniah E. Hull <warp@babylon.d2dc.net>
	   92ED 94E4 B1E6 3624 226D  5727 4453 008B E65A 7801