Re: amavis build error on m68k

>> Brian May <bam@snoopy.apana.org.au> writes:

 > > checking for perl modules...
 > >         module not found in path: 'MIME/Parser'.
 > > configure: error: You are missing some perl modules.  Please check the README

 Funky...

 Looking in auric at the file
 /org/ftp.debian.org/ftp/dists/sid/Contents-m68k.gz I see MIME/Parser.pm
 there (m68k is pointless, libmime-parser is arch all).  Looking at the
 script used to test for this (test.pl), I don't really see a reason why
 this should fail.  Parser.pm returns 1 as it should.  So, what I'm
 trying to say is look for the problem elsewhere, it doesn't seem to be
 neither in libmime-perl nor amavis.

 It seems to be a m68k-specific problem.  Look at the build log for perl
 on m68k perhaps?

--
Marcelo             | "Not a man to mince words. People, yes. But not words."
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Small Gods)