Re: Improper NMU (Re: NMU for libquota-perl)

On Sun, Sep 01, 2002 at 09:06:20PM -0400, Elie Rosenblum wrote:

> The NMU was made before I was in any way contacted.

Would you please stop bitching, you're getting on my nerves. Except you
nearly nobody sees this as a problem. If you're not able to maintain
your packages properly and in a timely manner, and your holding up a
major part of the distribution, it's your fault. The was no harm done,
it was pointed out several times how you can prevent the NMU'ed package
from entering unstable, so you have absolutely no point.

Remember: You're just the package maintainer. The package does not belong
to you and it's not "yours" by any means.

 - Sebastian