First experience with gcc-3.2 recompiles

As I have told in another thread, I am currently rebuilding all packages
depending on c++ on s390. All packages have been touched now. The results are:

406 packages have been built successfully
222 packages depend on other packages built with gcc-3.2
       90 on qt libraries
       12 on libsigc++
         7 on gtkmm
         9 on fltk
246 packages haven't been built successfully

In most cases a compile error similar to

default argument given for parameter 12 of ...
after previous specification in ...

occurs.

The build logs of the packages can be found at
http://people.debian.org/~gt/gcc-3.2_transition

Gerhard