Re: Possible mass filing of bugs, take #2.1

Anthony Towns wrote:
> Things like libdb1 compliance, usage of nice(2), statistics for debhelper
> versus debstd usage, are all better collected by lintian.debian.org than
> by separate scripts.

I quite agree, and I would love to stop churning auric each morning
grepping the whole archive for the last two of those. If I could hook
into something that would run my program incrementally each time a
updated package entered the archive, and give it a lintian source lab to
examine, much cpu would be saved. If the people working on lintian.d.o
are interested in supporting this type of thing, please get in touch
with me.

--
see shy jo