Praise & Thanks

Dear Debian developers

I am currently running seven Debian machines both at home and at work
(with another one at work coming soon).

I have just upgraded my headless (!) gateway machine at home from potato
to woody without any problem at all: The upgrade went entirely well
including extremely usable hints for what has changed. I have just
rebooted and the machine came back up without any glitches.

Some machines were following testing for a while and three are still on
potato but not for much longer!

I think you have done an incredible job again and I would like to thank
you very, very much for bringing such a fantastic operating system to
the world (and to me personally ;-) ). You certainly make a difference!

Thank you very much again, you are all stars!

Best regards
Andree
--
Andree Leidenfrost