Re: Packages that Depend on libpng2/3 on their runtime libraries, but do not Depend on -dev packages

>> Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> writes:

 > I only created the list manually, so I might be missing something.
 > If anyone knows of a better way to find out a list, please tell me.

 Check the library packages for a dependency on libpng2 or libpng3,
 obtain the Source package name, look for a -dev package coming out of
 that source package, look for a dependency on libpng[23]?-dev in there.
 That's easy to express with grep-dctrl, albeit a bit slow.

--
Marcelo             | "Woof. In tones of low menace."
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- Gaspode the wonder dog