Re: wanted sponsor for guardian package

On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 02:52:39PM +0400, Dmitry Glushenok wrote:

> i want to get some experiance with debian developing and searching for
> developer who have a time to check package. package is guardian for
> snort (a lightweight intrustion detection system).
> guardian watches the output from snort and uses ipchains or iptables to
> block attacker.

Reading this reminds me I am looking for sponsor too. I am working on
similar system called iblockd
(http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/~xkolaja/debian/iblockd/). I am registered on
http://www.internatif.org/bortzmeyer/debian/sponsor/ too.

>   Dmitry

Regards

Marcel Kolaja                              http://www.fi.muni.cz/~xkolaja/
NLPlab FI MU                                        http://nlp.fi.muni.cz/
"UNIX is basically a simple operating system, but you have to be a genius
to understand the simplicity."       -- Dennis Ritchie