Re: More potato->woody upgrade problems...

    Javier> On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:46:47AM +0200, Turbo
    Javier> Fredriksson wrote:
    >>  It did.
    >>
    >> And I've found evidence that I've been hacked! I found a file
    >> that was named /plasmatik.tar.gz and a directory /plasmatik
    >> with the the content of:

    Javier> Please report this to CERT.

Have no idea how to do this...

    Javier> I wonder what they used to get into your 'potato' system.
    Javier> Were you up to date with security patches?

Not really. It was probably a month or so since I did a upgrade. I never
bothered to take the ssh stuff (on ANY of my machines). To many problems
was reported shortly after the release, and I was to worried/annoyed about
the functionality of it all...

--
genetic NORAD pits ammunition SDI North Korea toluene congress class
struggle 747 nuclear smuggle jihad Ft. Bragg security