Re: More potato->woody upgrade problems...

On Wed, Jul 31, 2002 at 11:46:47AM +0200, Turbo Fredriksson wrote:

> It did.
>
> And I've found evidence that I've been hacked! I found a file that
> was named /plasmatik.tar.gz and a directory /plasmatik with the the
> content of:
(...)

	Please report this to CERT. Looks like a rootkit. Now, I wonder
what they used to get into your 'potato' system.  Were you up to date
with security patches?

	Javi

PS: A search at google for 'plasmatik' as well as some other keys
(root, hack, security...) turns up nothing