Re: ITP: rhythmbox -- multimedia player for GNOME

On Wed, 2002-07-31 at 02:53, Colin Walters wrote:

> * URL             : http://rhythmbox.net

This is actually: http://rhythmbox.org

Also, if anyone is interested in prerelease, alpha, totally experimental
packages:

deb http://monk.debian.net/~walters/debian/staging ./
deb-src http://monk.debian.net/~walters/debian/staging ./

Since gstreamer isn't in Debian yet, you'll have to nab that from
http://gstreamer.net/releases/debian.

In addition, rhythmbox links to a library in /usr/lib/gst; you'll need
to add that to /etc/ld.so.conf until the gstreamer people move it to
/usr/lib.

Oh, and this package of rhythmbox crashes when I try to actually play
music on my computer, but I bet that will be fixed soon :)