Re: Planned packages for sarge

> > Free incentive for d-i to be the default for sarge and done on-time:
> > any architecture that can't be installed using d-i will be dropped
> > from sarge N months after d-i is working on i386.

> Sounds a lot more like a threat than an incentive.

Before we start again the never ending "Why should 95% of users
wait for some exotic architechture to catch up", how about releasing
sarge/i386 when d-i is pretty workable, and other architechtures
when they catch up?

Or do you seriously think that releasing sarge for christmas 2003
does good for debian?

--
Riku Voipio  	       |    riku.voipio@iki.fi         |
kirkkonummentie 33     |    +358 40 8476974          --+--