Re: DebConf 2 post-mortem

On Fri, Jul 19, 2002 at 01:02:41PM +0200, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> 	Has someone (or is someone going to) put together all the pictures
> and presentations of debconf2? I think that it would be pretty nice to have
> then available at www.debian.org (maybe under events). People's
> public_htmls tend to disappear over time (or not get exposed enough for
> them
> to be useful).

If anyone is interested, I have taken digitial photos of the view
of Toronto from CN Tower, Photos of the University, and a number of
different people attending the conference.

I have not yet put them online, the photos are probably too big (and
need to be reduced in size), and I have been busy ever since I got
back...
--
Brian May <bam@debian.org>