Re: Woody++

On Sun, Jul 21, 2002 at 08:30:25PM +0100, Thomas Thurman wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Jul 2002, Leonardo Boiko wrote:
> > What we will do when we run out of Toy Story characters? :)
>
> Presumably, by that time, Toy Story 3 will have come out, and provided
> some new characters.

	No need for it to be done (which, BTW pixar does not seem to be
producing right now) but there are some cool movies already from Pixar.
See my monster's inc-post. I liked the movie quite a lot BTW.
Also, a Bug's life has also some cool names [0]:

flik
atta
queen
dot
hopper
molt
p.t. flea (not too cool)
francis
heimlich
manny
gypsy (too racial?)
rosie
slim
dim
tuck
roll (I laughed quite a bit with these two)

	Pixar seems to make some good names for Debian. That seems to be
their first way to make themselves famous, making movies being the second
one :P

	Javi

[0] http://www.pixar.com/featurefilms/abl/chars_pop1.html