Re: apologies and summary. was: Where is Debian going?

On Fri, 12 Jul 2002 09:49:13 -0300
"Ben Armstrong" <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 09:59:04AM +0200, giuseppe bonacci wrote:
> > Since so many serious
> > developers out there believe that "Debian is perfect just the way it
> > is", I must be wrong, and what I perceive like paradoxes to a closer
> > look must reveal as brilliant features.
>
> Bollox.  I was one of the objectors and I certainly don't believe Debian
> is perfect the way it is.  This isn't an apology.  This is a slap in the
> face.  Yes, you can bet your booties I'm stopping reading here.  You
> can't possibly have anything worth listening to with such a big chip on
> your shoulder.
>
> *plonk*

Relax dude, he was just voicing his opinion, wether you agree with him or
not you should at least respect he had good intentions.

Effective communication is very important for any project/group, we are
doing ourselves a great dis-service by constantly berating those who see
things a bit differently.

There is no rule placing a limit on the amount of discussion on any
particular issue.... if you cant handle it start a moderated m-l.

There is no reason to be rude.

Glenn