Re: Debian Food(TM) (Re: export food products)

#include <hallo.h>
Admar Schoonen wrote on Tue Jul 09, 2002 um 01:13:13AM:

> > Recipes could be included programmatically in a standardised and free
> > format, based on Guile, perhaps?  Of course, we could get backing from
> > hardware companies like KitchenAid or Oscar.
> and if 'apt-get source <recipe>' could go out on the internet to an
> online supermarket to order all the ingredients I need to make <recipe>,
> life would be perfect

I think, this is not the appropriate name for such function.

"apt-get cook-deps <recipe>" would be better.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.
--
Diagnose? Erklärungen? Reproduzierbare Lösungen? Sowas wollen nur
Leute, die von EDV nichts verstehen.