Re: Accepted apache 1.3.26-1 (i386 source all)

Paul Baker wrote:
Can this be uploaded into woody as well? I would much prefer that

Which part of "woody is frozen" is difficult to understand? If we are going to have directives on how releases work we can't just end run the directive and let software X and Y (lets say Gnome2 and Apache) and leave out Z (kde3?) because the maintainer didn't ask. Either the floodgates open and release is posponed even longer or woody is released as is (with security updates).

--
Scott Dier <dieman@ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/