Re: Woody / Stable

> 	*Sigh*. We need to be able to support security updates for
>  woody. The release manager said so. I said so in my mail that you
>  replied to. It does not seem to have registered. Is there a point in
>  repeating this over and over again?

A point in repeating that?  No, because that information is extremely
vague and could mean just about anything.  If that information were
enough to satisfy people, it would have by now.

Something more like "In order to support security updates, we need
this new build system up on all platforms, and we have 5/92 to go"
would be a more useful.  Periodic updates on something like this would
also give everyone else a good response for those who pop up and ask
when the release will be, so the people who are working on making
security updates supportable can keep on working.

A day without sunshine is like a day in Seattle