Re: Bug dependencies not fulfilled inside woody

Henrique de Moraes Holschuh <hmh@debian.org> immo vero scripsit:

> > Would it be possible to implement it after woody ?
>
> Please. We might even find it to be impossible later, but we should at
> least try.

I am in a sence checking through the build-dependencies through
doing pbuilder runs, trying to rebuild all packages (and finding
some packages which should really have been in contrib),
but really basic checking of this sort would really be nice
if it was done in a higher abstraction than try-to-build-from-source.

My wishlist bug against "testing". :P

regards,
	junichi

--
dancer@debian.org : Junichi Uekawa   http://www.netfort.gr.jp/~dancer
GPG Fingerprint : 17D6 120E 4455 1832 9423  7447 3059 BF92 CD37 56F4