I neeed to ask some thing about C and UNIX

HI,

I am a user of windows plateform and trying to built a program a ping
program in C. From the search result of different websites I have come to
Know that I will have to include some of the header files important for the
completion of this work
Header files are

                   #include <sys/types.h>
                   #include <sys/socket.h>
                   #include <netinet/in.h>
                   #include <arpa/inet.h>
                   #include <unistd.h>

will you please guide me

      from where I can get these header files (as none of the side is
providing them)
      Do I need to shit to Unix enviornment  for the completion of this
program
      are these files available in Unix enviornment    ( As I have never
used Unix )

Please reply to this email , it is urgent.

Regrads,

Qasim