Testing migration problem

Hi.  So here's the deal with konq-speaker.  It's arch: any and depends on
festival but doesn't build-depend on festival.

It's built for many archs including hppa.  However festival is not available
for hppa.

AFAICT from update-excuses and update-output, the only thing keeping
konq-speaker out of woody is that konq-speaker won't install on hppa due to
the missing dependency.

Do I need to mess with my arch: line to explicitly exclude hppa?  Am I
misreading update-excuses and update-output?  Or is there something else I
need to do?

Thanks - Ben.

--

Ben Burton
benb@acm.org  |  bab@debian.org

But I will never get to the stage of wanting to lead the nation standing in
front of the mirror each morning clipping the eyebrows here and clipping the
eyebrows there with Janette and the kids:  It's like 'Spot the eyebrows'.
	- Paul Keating, on John Howard